Lately Miriam has really been into her books. One of her favorites is a picture book of different animals. Lee and I are not only teaching her what each animal is but if we can we add sound effects or facial expressions to them. So far MJ has copied us in sounding like an elephant and sticking out her "lizard" tongue. Since she has taken to the animal images we wanted to take her to see them in person.
On Tuesday we went to Discovery Kingdom (aka Marine World). Here Miriam got to see dolphins, Shouka the killer whale, giraffes, elephants, lions, tigers, etc. Because she is only 14 months I am not to sure what she liked best but she did smile when Shouka jumped out of the water.


She didn't seem to like the shark tank to much, so I don't think we will be going to an aquarium any time soon. Miriam did so well all day however she did get a little tired. Here is our little safari explorer napping in her stroller. 

2 comments:
So fun! What a cutie pie in her Easter Dress!!
I am soo glad I get to see MJ and the things you do. I am admitedly am soo jealous of your little family, I can not wait until Tony and I get to do these kinds of family events, but you did give me an idea for a fun outing he and I can do soon. We need to have a fun weekend soon. Love you four (itty bitty baby included) bunches and hope you are having a great week. xoxoxo
Post a Comment