Over the last few weeks Lee and I have been preparing Miriam's big girl room. Lee built the side rail for the twin bed, hung the curtains and MJ's picture. We have been taking Miriam into the room to read books on her bed and just get comfortable in there. She loves it!

On Tuesday my OCD/ pre-nesting kicked in and I just had a need to finish hanging things. Lee however wasn't that thrill to be "working" on his days off. But because he loves me and MJ sooooo much he let it go and hung up some more pictures and her name.


We didn't have a timeline on when to move MJ in there, but after getting everything done we decided to let her take a nap in there on Wednesday. She did so well!! And after nap we officially moved her in. Lee grabbed her clothes from the closet, Mj grabbed her books for her book shelf and I grabbed the diapers and wipes. :o) She spent her first night in there and slept soundly. What a blessing.
The finished product:
Miriam loves taking her own dirty clothes to the hamper, it is her first real chore.
We are using the desk as her changing table.
Here is our 17 month old baby, acting like a big girl.
Now the nursery is truly plain and boring. Oh well time to start planning our Baby Boy's jungle room. ;o)
2 comments:
LOVE IT! Her name looks so cute!
I love her room I wish mine were that cute!! lol
Post a Comment